True or false? Download our brochure here to find the answers.
TRUE OR FALSE?
- About 90% of us die from long, slow illnesses, rather than suddenly.
- Half of the people who die in hospitals die with persistent pain.
- Most Americans want to die at home.
- Most Americans actually die at home.
- Hospice is only for people with cancer.
- Hospice programs support the wishes of dying people.
- Hospice care is rarely provided in the home.
- Hospice care requires that you stop all medical treatment.
- You can receive hospice care indefinitely.
- Hospice care is very expensive.